Before You Book
What to Know Before You Book
- Payment in advance is required to reserve your booking
- All sales are final; there are no refunds/cancellations
- You are responsible for any damage; No excessive force is required to play games.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for check in and room briefings. The countdown timer starts at your booking time regardless if you and the rest are your group are in the room yet. We have to stay on schedule.
- Please read the Responsibility Waiver found in our menu bar prior to booking. Consent to waiver is given when paid bookings are made.
- All sales are final; there are no refunds/cancellations.
- Cell phones are not permitted in the room, but there are locked wall cabinets to store them until needed.
- All bookings are PRIVATE games, meaning it will be just your family/friends playing your game.
- If you booked a game and want to add additional people to the room that does not exceed the room’s capacity send us an email to let us know or give us a call. If we do not respond back in time, just come on in with your extra friends and let us know at check in. Payment for them will be taken at check in so arrive 20 minutes before your game is to start.
- Children 13 and under must be accompanied by at least one adult per four children.
- Our escape rooms are not recommended for children under 10. Other than the Rest In Peace escape game, we do not turn anyone away but leave it to the parent’s discretion since you know your children best. However, there are no refunds even if your child refuses to enter the room or play the game. Rest In Peace is an adult only escape game.
- Please use the restroom before you arrive. We only have a single restroom and the line can get very long!
- Note: ‘Mutiny on the Lark’ and Rest in Peace escape games starts with players in restraints, so please leave watches & bracelets at home or in car