Thanks for having an interest in joining our crew at OB-Xscape Rooms.

We are located in Southern Shores Crossing Plaza located at 1 Ocean Blvd, Suite 109, Southern Shores, NC 27949.

If you believe that you have what it takes, then complete this online application and we will be in touch with you. If you have specific questions about employment, please email Christina at

Available Positions

What is a Game Guide?

Game Guides enthusiastically welcome players assigned to “their” room as well as introduce the players to the game’s story line and brief them on the objectives.

Once the game timer begins, the Game Guides will monitor their group’s game play via computers and headsets in our control room or in the game itself if the group chooses this option.

During game play, Game Guides will answer players’ questions and provide clues to help them achieve the game’s objectives.

To work here, you must be personable and customer service oriented. Only about 30% of your day is interacting with players and the remaining 70% is running games behind a monitor. However, you must be comfortable speaking with players enthusiastically during that 30% of the time.

This is an entry-level and seasonal position. No prior experience necessary.

Application Form

MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY
Dates Available to Work(Required)
Are you a Citizen of the United States?(Required)
If Not, Are You Authorized to Work in the US?